Friday, July 11, 2014

Time For a New Adventure


Hello again internet. I realise that it has been quite a while, and I apologise to the three people that kept up with this little corner :). I made it back from London just fine, although I would have to say that the adjustment to back home was harder than the adjustment to being abroad. This could have something to do with the fact that I expected to have to adjust when I went abroad. I did not expect to have to adjust when I came back. But I digress. Everything went (reasonably) smoothly, and I graduated with a BA in Psychology this May. YAY!

Now I am off to live in Philadelphia for a year to work as a case-worker. Have I ever been to Philadelphia? Nope. Ever lived anywhere in the Northeast? Absolutely not. So stick with me guys, this should be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment