Sunday, July 20, 2014

Out of Context In Arkansas (and Louisiana, but who's counting?)




Remember back when I was in London, and I did a reasonably okay job of updating this thing? When I had a dream of continuing it throughout my senior year of college as a way to document the year? Yeah? Well, that was before senior year ate my brain, so that didn't really happen. In the few moments I was able to escape from the brain-eating, I did do fun things like go to New Orleans and explore abandoned theme parks.  So I figured I would do some retrospective out-of-context posts. Just for the heck of it. The first two photos were taken in New Orleans pre-stomach plague of death (But that's a story for another time.), and the third was taken in the fish hatchery of Dogpatch USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment